[Wrf-users] Compiling WRFV3 on i686 - module_dm.o fails

jcrosby jcrosby at scotiaweather.com
Fri Nov 7 11:28:02 MST 2008

I compiled WRFV3 on an i686 using gfortran and gcc not to long ago in
Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy.  I used gfortran /gcc version 4.2.3 and NetCDF
version 4.0 however.  Something may have been added.

I know I had to make sure that netcdf compiled using gfortran by editing
the Makefiles FC,F77,ac_ct_F77 and ac_ct_FC flags.

Other then that, you build flags are the same as mine.

--
Joseph Crosby
Network Administrator
netadmin at scotiaweather.com