[Wrf-users] warning message when runing wrf-nmm

Abraham freexavi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 04:09:33 MST 2008

Hello wrf users,

I am running WRF-NMM using WPS to preprocess my GFS real case. When I attempt to run the model on multiple domains, unlike on a single domain, warning message has been seen in rsl* files each time when opening a history file for the nested domain, the run was successful though.
 This is the warning message I see:
WARNING in nl_get_adjust_output_times: adjust_output_times applies to all domains. First arg ignored.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Mnay thanks in advance
Ibra