[Wrf-users] Fw: getting WRF to read auxiliary input 1

James F Drake James.F.Drake at aero.org
Fri Jul 13 15:17:00 MDT 2007

How can I get WRF to reach the call to input_aux_model_input1 in
SUBROUTINE
med_initialdata_input so it will read auxiliary input 1?

The latter routine is (apparently) called only once with the arguments
grid%id = 1 and
config_flags%fine_input_stream = 0.   The latter variable is set from the
corresponding
variable in namelist.input, and it seems to have the appropriate value for
a single domain
run. Right now I'm looking to see how grid%id (head_grid%id a level up)
gets to have the
value 1.  Somehow it and config_flags%fine_input_stream must have
different values or
auxiliary input 1 won't get read.

James F. Drake
Mission Data Exploitation