[Wrf-users] wrf-ems sources

Andrew Rau-Chaplin arau-chaplin at flagstonere.bm
Thu Jun 21 12:17:02 MDT 2007

We have been using the wrf ems produced by Robert Rozumalski with great
success. It really has made the process of generating wrf forecasts much
easier!

In order to improve its performance on our cluster, we need to recompile
and link it against a new version of MPI.

Does anyone have access to the source code for the version of wrf that
is being used in the ems packaging? Bob mentioned to me that he had made
some small modifications the publically available source but
unfortunately he is unavailable for the next month and we are really
stuck without them.

Many thanks,

--Andrew

Andrew Rau-Chaplin