[Wrf-users] Error in DX and DY when running WRF after WPS

Dhanya kdhanya at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Mon Mar 26 09:03:39 MDT 2007

Dear Simone Marras,
I think, number of metgrid levels in your wps output is not matching with that in wrf namelist.
Please check  num_metgrid_levels in wps output (met_em.*)by using ncdump(for example ncdump -h met_em.d01.2006-08-11_00:00:00.nc), and make sure that the same is in namelist.input (wrf).
Hope you can solve this problem by doing this.

Cheers,
Dhanya