[Wrf-users] WRF ARW core runs

Hazari Syed h.syed at larc.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 23 11:23:42 MDT 2007

I have got the WRF 2.2 version installed and compiled.  I am trying to run
the test case using Katrina data.

Real.exe ran fine and gave the input and bdy files.

Running wrf.exe gives me the following..

  WOULD GO OFF TOP: KF_ETA_PARA I,J,DPTHMX,DPMIN           72           24
NaN    5000.000

  WOULD GO OFF TOP: KF_ETA_PARA I,J,DPTHMX,DPMIN           73           24
NaN    5000.000

  WOULD GO OFF TOP: KF_ETA_PARA I,J,DPTHMX,DPMIN           71           25
NaN    5000.000

  WOULD GO OFF TOP: KF_ETA_PARA I,J,DPTHMX,DPMIN           72           25
NaN    5000.000

  WOULD GO OFF TOP: KF_ETA_PARA I,J,DPTHMX,DPMIN           73           25
NaN    5000.000

  WOULD GO OFF TOP: KF_ETA_PARA I,J,DPTHMX,DPMIN           72           26
NaN    5000.000

And then the fd=5 error..

I am running on a linux cluster.

Thanks.