[Wrf-users] ECMWF Model level data!

Dhanya kdhanya at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Mon Mar 5 02:10:15 MST 2007

Hi,
I wish to specify my problem here in using ECMWF Model level data.
WPS demands 3D Pressure data, but  ECMWF  Model level does not have it.
So, I would like to ask you whether there are any possibilities to
incorporate  ECMWF Model data in WPS?

Thanks and Regards,
Dhanya

Hi,
I am trying with new version of WRF. I am interested in using ECMWF
Model level data for  the execution of ungrib.exe. If anyone has
experience on this,could you please tell me which  Vtable I  have to
use?  Kindly provide  more details about this.

Many Thanks,
Dhanya