[Wrf-users] Best global initials

Denis Zinin kronos at yandex.ru
Sun Feb 4 01:05:52 MST 2007

Good day.

I want to model some time periods in past (actualy 1998 year) with WRF.

Of course, I need initial and boudary conditions.

I have found these free resources (these all have only 2.5 degree
resolution, but i can't find the more higher resolution):

1) NCEP/DOE (AMIP-II) Reanalysis (NCEP/DOE REANALYSIS II)

2) NCEP/NCAR Global Reanalysis Products (NNRP, R1)

3) CDAS-NCEP/NCAR Reanalysis

4) ECMWF ERA-40 Reanalysis

Unfortunatly, I don't have facilities to download all of these datasets and
make modeling with all of these.

I will be thanks for any help. May be, do you can advise the best (most
correct and so on) dataset from this list? I'm intrested in
correctness at east-european territories.

Best regards.

--
Denis Zinin <kronos at yandex.ru>