[Wrf-users] Re: WPS Compilation - suffix or operands invalid for 'mov'

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Mon Jan 29 19:47:20 MST 2007

I was determined not to go out on the streets and
beg for $700 for a PGI upgrade, so I investigated a
little further.  Ultimately, in arch/configure.defaults for
the appropriate entry, I changed all three "-O" entries
to "-O1" (I had forgotten that by default, "-O" gives you
some optimization), and now it compiles fine.