[Wrf-users] problem during the last step of WRF

vijay nvijaymtech at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 10 21:38:12 MDT 2006

Dear Sir,

  I am N.Vijaya Saradhi,doing Ph.D from Andhra University. I have been working on WRF model. when I am running the model I am getting a warning during the final step of run of real.exe file in WRFV2.
  the warning is :

  FATAL CALLED FORM FILE : Meat.b LINE: 311
  timegetmonth: couldnot extract month of year from time

  this is error I am getting. I request you to give your valuable suggestions to rectify it and run the model successfully.
  thanking you,

  Yours sincerely
  Vijaya Saradhi N.