[WHPI] WHPI Show and Tell goes Live September 14-15

Whole Heliosphere and Planetary Interactions whi at mailman.ucar.edu
Thu Sep 10 10:19:58 MDT 2020

The first Whole Heliosphere and Planetary Interactions (WHPI) "Show and
Tell" days will occur between 8:00 - 11:30 AM (Pacific Time) on
Monday-Tuesday September 14th-15th, 2020. These will feature approximately
15 minute pre-recorded tutorials on WHPI related observations, followed by
live Q&A with presenters.

Presentations include Parker Solar Probe, Solar Irradiance, GOLD, MLSO,
BBSO, Jicamarca, Solar Orbiter, Locarno Solar Observatory, Historical Data
Sets, Millstone Hill ISR, AMISR, and Extended Owens Valley Solar Array.

We are planning future Show and Tell days to highlight more observations,
as well as modeling and analysis techniques -- check the WHPI Show and Tell
web <https://whpi.hao.ucar.edu/whpi_showandtell.php>page
<https://whpi.hao.ucar.edu/whpi_showandtell.php> for further information.
Note that all talks will remain available on our web page as a library of
tutorials <https://whpi.hao.ucar.edu/whpi_showandtelllibrary.php> that can
be accessed at any time.

---

The Zoom link info below will work both days (9/14 and 9/15).

Join ZoomGov Meeting
https://jhuapl.zoomgov.com/j/1610396392?pwd=QXJoSU5UV0lqUEhoQ1VQcEkycnBFdz09

Meeting ID: 161 039 6392
Password: 095892