[WHPI] WHPI Colloquia Series (September)

Whole Heliosphere and Planetary Interactions whi at mailman.ucar.edu
Fri Aug 21 12:50:52 MDT 2020

Hi everyone,

September’s WHPI colloquium will be on Thursday, September 17th at noon EST (9am Pacific Time). This month we will be hearing from Marissa Vogt about the solar wind interaction with Jupiter’s magnetosphere, as well as from Brian Thomas on informatics. Log in information is listed below, and more information on the talks will be posted on our website soon. As always, the colloquium will be recorded and uploaded to our website for those unable to attend (https://whpi.hao.ucar.edu/whpi_colloquia.php).

Thanks!

-- The WHPI Team

Topic: WHPI Colloquia Series

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join ZoomGov Meeting

https://jhuapl.zoomgov.com/j/1611814069?pwd=L1VINU8zUGsyYys2MXRjdTgyK2E2dz09

Meeting ID: 161 181 4069

Password: 832686