[Whi] IAU GA WHI Joint Discussion Registration/Abstracts DUE MARCH 1

Whole Heliosphere Interval whi at mailman.ucar.edu
Mon Feb 16 11:26:45 MST 2009

Dear all potential IAU GA WHI attendees,

Please excuse any duplicate emails, but it is important that everyone
who wishes to attend the IAU General Assembly WHI Joint Discussion in
Rio de Janeiro, August 12-14 know that

EARLY-REGISTRATION / ABSTRACT / TRAVEL-SUPPORT DEADLINE IS MARCH 1 2009!

	http://www.jz.com.br/congressos/2009/astronomia/en/registration.htm

If you are not an IAU member, you should still be able to go through
the registration process, but please send an email to me (sgibson "at"
ucar "dot" edu) and we will be sure to get your name in the list of
those officially invited to the WHI JD.

Note further information on the WHI JD is at

	http://ihy2007.org/WHI/jd16.shtml

cheers,
Sarah Gibson (on behalf of the WHI JD16 SOC)

Sarah Gibson
HAO/NCAR
p.o. box 3000
Boulder, CO