[Whi] visa information for IAU GA in Rio

Whole Heliosphere Interval whi at mailman.ucar.edu
Fri Apr 10 11:24:41 MDT 2009

Please note that the IAU has now set up a web page with information
about how to get an invitation letter for visa purposes.  For those of
you who requested invitation letters from me previously, it is not
clear if this is a separate letter or not.  I would advise those who
need visas (which includes US) to fill out this form, regardless of
whether you are an IAU member or have already requested an invitation
letter for the session.

http://www.fisica.ufmg.br/~iau2009/lettervisa.html

cheers,
Sarah