[Whi] Quick question re WHI workshop: PLEASE RESPOND

whi at mailman.ucar.edu whi at mailman.ucar.edu
Wed May 21 13:06:45 MDT 2008

Our WHI workshop is going to take place August 26-28, in Boulder
Colorado.

We have just realized that these days overlap with the Democratic
National Convention in Denver.

Flights are looking ok as of now, but hotels are booking fast.  In
order for us to reserve a block of rooms, we need to determine how
many people are likely to attend.

Please respond by email to sgibson at ucar.edu as soon as possible, but
NO LATER THAN JUNE 1 as to whether you are going to attend the
workshop: Yes, No, Maybe.