[Whi] WHI Workshop: book hotel NOW!

whi at mailman.ucar.edu whi at mailman.ucar.edu
Wed Jun 4 15:24:31 MDT 2008

Hi -- we have now arranged a special hotel rate for people attending
the WHI Data and Modeling Assessment Workshop (WHIDMAW) in Boulder,
Colorado (see http://ihy2007.org/WHI/whidmaw.shtml for details).  If
there is ANY CHANCE you will attend, book your room NOW!  As
previously mentioned, the Democratic National Convention will be in
Denver the same week, and hotel rates are high and availability low.

Our arrangement is with the Boulder Inn, see www.BoulderInn.com

•        Group code: call 800-233-8469 and reference code "WHI"

•        Group Rates: $134.99 for a room with one king bed

•        4-night minimum (e.g., arriving August 25, leaving August 29)

•  	  Must book 30 days in advance!

•     	  Cancellation policy 7 days prior to arr.?ival

•        Method of reservation: Guests will make own reservations and
guarantee with individual credit cards.

•     	  Subject to availability, so book today!

Note we will arrange a shuttle to pick up and drop off guests at the
Boulder Inn.

If you would prefer to stay elsewhere, additional information on other
hotels may be found at

http://www.getboulder.com/visitors/hotels.html

Sarah Gibson
HAO/NCAR