[Whi] WHI Data and Model Access

whi at mailman.ucar.edu whi at mailman.ucar.edu
Fri Aug 22 11:31:01 MDT 2008

To the Whole Heliosphere Interval team:

Hi everyone!

We are completing the preparation for the WHI Data and Modeling
Assessment Workshop. An updated agenda, with full working group
descriptions, has been posted on the meeting home page: http://
ihy2007.org/WHI/whidmaw.shtml

Many of you have already submitted data and model information, and
we're happy to receive updates from the rest of you (BTW, heliosphere
is beating solar and geospace in data submissions!). The data and
model results are coming in, and we're placing them on the site at:

http://ihy2007.org/WHI/DATA/
and
http://ihy2007.org/WHI/MODELS/

Even if you can't attend the workshop, please consider contributing
data and participating in the discussion via email. Please note that
we can include *anything* in your DATA subdirectory: images, posters,
presentations, raw data, programs & analysis subroutines, data
policies, and links to online data services and any relevant
information.  We include these links to make it easiest for the users
- please remember that many members of the WHI community will not be
familiar with your data and models so summary plots and complete
descriptions are *very* welcome!

More explicit guidelines are available at : http://ihy2007.org/WHI/
DATA/00_WHI_Info_Request.shtml - data updates can be sent to
whi.data at gmail.com

Thank you!!

Barbara