[Tiimes-extended] Names & Emails of NCAR Institute collaborators by noon Friday (9/12) please

Helen Moshak moshak at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 11 09:50:16 MDT 2008

Dear All,

Work continues on preparing for the review of the Institutes with the goal
of evaluating their success and determining actions that can improve the
ability of the Institutes to achieve their objectives.  The Executive
Committee is finalizing the survey draft and plans to send it the colleagues
you collaborate with across NCAR for their feedback by the end of this week.
We will compile the survey and the Executive Committee and the Institute
Directors will meet in early October to evaluate and review the results.

I am sending this email to your staff email aliases.  Please forward this
email to any Institute staff member not listed.

We will be sending the survey electronically so if you would please email me
with the names and email addresses of your NCAR collaborators by noon
Friday, we will send it out.  Thank you!  Please call me if you have any
questions.

Cheers,
Helen

Helen Moshak