[tgcmgroup] TIE-GCM Users Group Workshop, Wednesday at 1:30

Stan Solomon stans at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 21 21:40:44 MDT 2016

For those at the CEDAR/GEM meeting this week, please note that the
TIE-GCM Users Group Workshop will be Wednesday, 22 June, 2016, at 1:30
pm, in the Santa Fe Convention Center, Sweeny C.  We hope for a
discussion-oriented session, including current issues and future
improvements.  However, we have scheduled some brief presentations.

Agenda:

Stan Solomon    Introduction to TIE-GCM v. 2.0
Eric Sutton     Helium Implementation
Astrid Maute    Lower Boundary Options
Doug Drob       GB&U
Xing Ming       CCMC & TEC
Discussion

Also note that there is a new "development logs" link on the TGCM home
page at http://www.hao.ucar.edu/modeling/tgcm/ that goes to a directory
at http://download.hao.ucar.edu/pub/stans/tgcm/.  I've put some files
there containing expanded versions of the "known issues" and
"development goals" material, and I'll be using this spot to post other
material (e.g., a discussion of pressure/altitude coordinates).

Stan

--

Stanley C. Solomon
High Altitude Observatory