[Tgcmgroup] the initial data needed for different years running(TIEGCM)

黄建平 1486268124 at qq.com
Sat Nov 23 01:46:22 MST 2013

I am interested in running TIEGCM for different time of different years. However, the running requres the initial data(also named as 'start-up history file') of certain date, which hasn't been found in the 'data file' with the TIEGCM package(They are usually under the directory 'data/tiegcm1.95/' with name like 'TGCM.tiegcm1.95.pclim_heelis.nc' . There are several such 'TCGM' data of special date. In the '*.inp' file used to run TIEGCM, they are linked by setting 'SOURCE='$TGCMDATA/tiegcm1.95/TGCM.tiegcm1.95.pcntr_heelis_smin.nc'' ). These data should be the global temperature of neutral gas, electron and ion, particle abundance and wind distribution of some  certain times. Unfortunately,I didn't find appropriate data from internet. Where may I get such 'start-up history file',for example, of 2005/01/01,2006/01/01~2010/01/01? Or may anyone tell me how to handle this problem?