[Tgcmgroup] A small question when running tiegcm1.93 model

蘇泳誌 surdrew at yahoo.com.tw
Sat May 28 22:09:01 MDT 2011

Dear all:

      I am Yung-Chi. I am a PHD student from National Central University in Taiwan. I have a small question when I run the model. That is when I set TIDE2 parameter to specified amplitude and phase, and TIDE parameters are remained to be 0, I can't use  SEMI-DIURNAL nc_file. Is it true? Because I can do this under tiegcm1.92, but under tiegcm1.93 it doesn't work. If it is true, could I get the information of TIDE parameters from model output while I am setting both TIDE and TIDE2 parameters to be 0, and using GSWM nc_file?

Thank you very much!

Yung-Chi, Su