[Tgcmgroup] An Problem when executing TIEGCM1.93

蘇泳誌 surdrew at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Apr 27 21:05:29 MDT 2011

Hello,
     I met a problem when I execute the TIEGCM1.93 model. My compiler and OS are newest 30days-intel fortran (>,<) and Ubuntu 10.10. The messages I got are:

           forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred

I have tried to debug, and found the error is occured at line 373
in advance.F. I printed the variable itc and itp, and it showed:
    (gdb) print itc
     $1 = -541692311
    (gdb) print itp
     $2 = 1
So itc = -541692311 can't be used as an index for an array.

I guess I have found where the problem is. But I don't know how to modify the code and I don't familiar with computer science. Are there anyone could help me?

Thanks you very much!
Y.C. Su