[Tgcmgroup] IMF nc files

Ben Foster foster at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 8 19:28:18 MDT 2009

Sam,

The only two files we have right now are:

-rw-r--r--    1 foster   ncar        3516420 Jun 04 2008
imf_2000001-2006365.nc
-rw-r--r--    1 foster   ncar         504508 Jun 02 20:49
imf_2008001-2008365.nc

So of course, the year you need is the missing year ;-)
But never fear, I can make one for you for 2007, hopefully some
time tomorrow.

I assume you need these for import to timegcm (ECMWF_NCFILE in
the namelist input) -- are you using v1.2?  If so, I would like
to make a later version available to you.

--Ben