[Tgcmgroup] TGCMDATA backup directory

Ben Foster foster at hao.ucar.edu
Tue Jan 18 09:58:42 MST 2005

Hi again tgcm group:

Since $TGCMDATA is normally /hao/tgcm/data, and the SCD /hao disk is down
today, I have acquired data files necessary to run tiegcm on tempest from the
mss to /fis/hao/tgcm/data. You can make tiegcm runs by setting the following
in the tiegcm .job script:

 set tgcmdata    = /fis/hao/tgcm/data

I will continue to copy files from mss to this directory, including
files necessary for default timegcm runs. Unless we run out of space,
this directory can be considered a backup value for $TGCMDATA when
/hao is not available.

--Ben