[pyngl-talk] Issues with running PYNGL function on local computer

Mateus da Silva Teixeira mateusstex at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 13:25:07 MDT 2019

Hi Austin,

Sometime ago my environment with PyNGL has some inconsistencies, but I
didn't find any trouble with any functions I'm working with, however I
couldn't install any other packages in that environment. I didn't find any
suggestion on Internet to fix that problem. So, I delete entire Anaconda
with all environments and installed it again, solved my problem.

I mentioned Ubuntu only for information, this really shouldn't have any
influence on PyNGL functioning.

Best regards,
Mateus