[pyngl-talk] set figure width and height

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 30 15:52:37 MST 2017

Hi Xiaoni,

You need to set this resource when you open the workstation:

wks_res             = Ngl.Resources()
wks_res.wkPaperSize = "A4"
wks_type            = "pdf"    # A4 only works with PS and PDF
wks = Ngl.open_wks(wks_type,"xy1",wks_res)

I just tried this with the xy1.py example, and it seemed to work.

--Mary