[pyngl-talk] wrf-python

Phil Howarth phil at plaintech.net.au
Wed Aug 10 21:01:57 MDT 2016

Gday,

I just noticed that the is a wrf-python module in development (
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Tutorials/WRF_Users_Workshop/#WRFPythonDemo)
that looks like it may have been partially available at the most recent WRF
workshop.

Is there a version available that I can download somewhere? It seems that
the functions I require are already available.

I'm simply extracting the temp (tk) and wind velocities (uvmet) at each
above ground height (z), it's easy enough in NCL but I'm doing everything
else in python now so that would be much easier!

Regards,

*Phil Howarth* | Director
Plain Tech Pty. Ltd.
PO Box 309, Ascot Vale, VIC, 3032
*MOB *+61 438 393 267 <+610438393267> *TEL *+61 3 9028 7654 <+61390287654>

plaintech.net.au | phil at plaintech.net.au
<https://twitter.com/search?q=3D%23plaintech>

This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named
above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to
privilege are expressly claimed and not waived. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please call us immediately and destroy the entire e-mail.
If this e-mail is not intended for you, any reading, distribution, copying,
or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited