[Proflist] EMS Annual Meeting deadline reminder

Michelle Flores michelle at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 28 09:26:10 MDT 2010

EMS Annual Meeting deadline reminder

Dear Colleagues,

the deadline for the submission of abstracts at the 10th EMS annual meeting - 8th ECAC conference has been fixed for 30th April.

People interested in submitting abstracts devoted to atmospheric Hazards (Atmosphere and Water cycle - AW 7 session) are kindly invited to use the following web page  before the above mentioned
deadline.

 http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EMS2010/sessionprogramme/AW

Hoping to meet you in Zurich next 13-17 September, we give our best regards from a sunny and mild Friuli

The AW7 Conveners
Dario B. Giaiotti and F. Stel

-- Dario B. Giaiotti ARPA FVG - CRMA Centro Regionale di Modellistica
Ambientale Via Cairoli, 14 I-33057 Palmanova (UD) ITALY Room A225 Tel
+39 0432 922 638 Fax +39 0432 922 626 e-mail dario.giaiotti at arpa.fvg.it