[Proflist] New atmospheric thermodynamics textbook

Grant W. Petty gpetty at aos.wisc.edu
Thu Dec 6 05:03:02 MST 2007

At the suggestion of a colleague, I'm sending this message to
proflist at ucar.edu.  If you already received a similar message from me
directly, my apologies for the duplication.

I'm writing to alert fellow instructors to the publication in early 2008 of
my new textbook, A First Course in Atmospheric Thermodynamics, which was
written specifically with undergraduate meteorology majors in mind.

If you expect to teach a course that might benefit from this book, then I
encourage you to visit the following link for more information and, if
appropriate, to request a free examination copy using the short form
provided:

    http://www.sundogpublishing.com/AtmosThermoAnnouncement.html

   sincerely,
   Grant Petty