[Proflist] Volcanic Eruptions and Climate powerpoint available for teaching

Alan Robock robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
Tue Mar 8 11:18:43 MST 2005

Dear colleagues,

I have had many requests for copies of a presentation I have given on
Volcanic Eruptions and Climate.  One of my sabbatical projects was to
complete it and it is now available at:

http://climate.envsci.rutgers.edu/robock/VolcanoClimate11ForDistribution.ppt

It is 37 MB, so allow enough time and disk space to download it.  There
are notes with each slide, giving a text to read and references to the
pictures and figures.

Please send me comments and corrections, and I will produce a revised
version after a while, incorporating them.

The presentation is too long for one class, so can be edited or used for
several classes.

Alan
                                              (remove 0 when calling from
On sabbatical, Jan. 20 - June 30, 2005, at               outside France)
                                                 Cell: +33-(0)6-7229-8903
Laboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique          Phone: +33-(0)1-4427-4763
Université Paris 6, Case Courrier 99             Fax: +33-(0)1-4427-6272
Couloir 45-55, 3eme étage,             E-mail: robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
75252 Paris Cedex 05, FRANCE           http://envsci.rutgers.edu/~robock
Alan Robock, Professor II
   Director, Center for Environmental Prediction
Department of Environmental Sciences              Phone: +1-732-932-9478
Rutgers University                                  Fax: +1-732-932-8644
14 College Farm Road                   E-mail: robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551  USA      http://envsci.rutgers.edu/~robock