[Proflist] Biosphere-Atmosphere Research & Training (BART) Survey

Vivek Khanna vkhanna at umich.edu
Wed Dec 21 10:06:35 MST 2005

Dear Colleague,

We’re writing to ask your assistance in assessing the need for – and
interest in – technical short courses designed for individuals working at
the interface of the Atmospheric and Biospheric sciences.

The Biosphere Atmosphere Research and Training (BART) Program is in the
process of developing new technical short courses for upper-level graduate
students, postdocs, and working scientists.  Your input will help us assess
the need for / interest in technical short courses for scientists working at
the interface of the Atmospheric and Biospheric sciences and will help us
make these courses as useful as possible.  Please take our short survey (15
MINUTES) and share you thoughts by clicking on this link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=594401490446
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=594401490446>

Please encourage your doctoral students to apply for a BART Fellowship and
your undergraduates to apply to participate in our REU program.  Please
forward this message to your students and colleagues and encourage them to
complete the questionnaire.  Please accept our apologies for any
cross-postings.

PLEASE COMPLETE QUESTIONNAIRE ON NEW TECHNICAL SHORT COURSES BY December
23rd.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE!!

Mary Anne Carroll, Steve Bertman, Peter Curtis, Dave Karowe, Knute
Nadelhoffer, Hans Peter Schmid, and Nancy Birk (The BART Team)