[Nsa] SAM Town hall at 10am TODAY

Andrew Newman anewman at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 19 10:13:21 MST 2023

Here is the correct link, our apologies for the issues.

Sorry we are having some technical difficulties this morning with the
google meet settings.  This is the meeting link.

Can the NSA and ECSA please send this out now to the listserve in case
others didn't have it already in their calendar?

SAM Townhall
Thursday, January 19 · 10:00 – 11:00am
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/rmt-dkto-bfd
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 614-568-4719‬ PIN: ‪466 507 630‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/rmt-dkto-bfd?pin=3980655161435

Andy