[Nsa] SAM Scientific Staff Survey

Andrew Newman anewman at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 18 14:54:59 MST 2022

Dear NSA,

Recently you should have received an email from Marleene Buttice of the
Employer’s Council regarding a short survey about scientific staff job
duties for the Scientific Appointment Modernization (SAM) project.  We
strongly encourage you to take the time to complete the survey as it is
particularly critical to properly catalog and understand the myriad duties
we the scientific staff have across our institution to better inform
potential SAM outcomes.

Sincerely,
The NSA-EC <https://internal-ncar.ucar.edu/nsa/nsa-executive-committee>

--
Andrew Newman, Ph.D.
Research Applications Laboratory/Hydrometeorology Applications Program
ph: 303-497-8456, email: anewman at ucar.edu

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*