[Nsa] SAM Town Hall: Monday, 28 February at 10am MST

Andrew Newman anewman at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 25 14:56:06 MST 2022

Hi everyone,

There is a SAM town hall on* Monday 28 February at 10:00 am MST.* The SAM
co-design team will give an update on the SAM initiative, with some focus
on the data they have collected about science positions across NCAR, which
includes some interesting trend analysis. We strongly encourage you to
attend if able, but the session will be recorded and posted on the SAM
Sundog page as well.

Please look at the Sundog announcement
<https://sundog.ucar.edu/Interact/Pages/Content/Document.aspx?id=5357&SearchId=134446&utm_source=interact&utm_medium=general_search&utm_term=sam>
to obtain the link to the event. There is also a corresponding slido
<https://app.sli.do/event/p8gxgssm> for preloading questions.

Cheers,
The NSA-EC

--
Andrew Newman, Ph.D.
Research Applications Laboratory/Hydrometeorology Applications Program
ph: 303-497-8456, email: anewman at ucar.edu

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*