[Nsa] Invitation to UCAR Community Reception at AMS

Andrew Newman anewman at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 20 07:13:08 MST 2022

Hi NSA,

Sarah Swanson, the new Executive Director of Friends of the National
Center, would like to invite NSA members to the UCAR Community Reception at
the AMS Conference here in Denver on Monday 9 January.

Invitation from Sarah:

We hope you will join us for an evening of community as we gather during
the AMS Conference, that is being held in Denver, with our colleagues and
friends for a reception to celebrate NCAR/UCAR's programs that are
developing the scientists of the future. The reception is free and includes
drinks, dessert, and late-night snacks, plus some fun opportunities to get
to know each other.