[Nsa] Earth System Data Science: discussion forum

Matthew Long mclong at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 13 15:42:51 MDT 2021

Dear NSA,
If you tried to join Zulip (see my message below) and found the link has
expired, my apologies. The link expiration defaults are a little aggressive.

Here's a new link (should be good for at least a week):
https://zulip2.cloud.ucar.edu/join/oasoiodgo5ex53fgzvo7tg7u/

Matt

Matthew Long

Schedule a meeting with me: calendly.com/matt-long

Scientist II, Oceanography Section
Climate and Global Dynamics Laboratory
303.497.1311 (W)
650.575.7784 (M)