[Nsa] Culture survey 2021 pilots

Gunter Leguy gunterl at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 18 15:25:38 MST 2021

Dear all,

The Culture survey taskforce is actively working on the next version of the
culture survey that will be distributed late spring/early summer of this
year. This survey is designed to help us identify our current strengths and
areas of opportunity for our overall organizational culture, especially as
it relates to diversity, equity, and inclusion.

We are looking for pilots (volunteers) to answer the Culture survey early
and provide feedback.
As a pilot, you would only take the survey once meaning you would not
answer it again when it will be distributed later this year. The survey is
anonymous and confidential for everyone, including pilots.

Please let me know if you would like to volunteer. If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to ask me, Carolyn Brinkworth and Kristen
Aponte (cced).

Thanks a lot,

Gunter Leguy

--