[Nsa] NSA Town Hall: 9 & 16 Nov

Matthew Long mclong at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 29 10:49:25 MDT 2020

Dear NSA,

The NSA Executive Committee invites you to join us at a town hall meeting
in November. We are holding two duplicate events in hopes that people can
attend at least one:

    Monday, 9 Nov 2:30-4p MT (register here
<https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEqcOmoqDsqG90aMh2kU04nCiedeyV3LNiY>
)

    Monday 16 Nov 9-10:30a (register here
<https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcqdO2trTstGNUTXDLkJSoz6WdFjUEzYbU1>
)

The primary objective for these meetings is to discuss a vision for the NSA
and its role in making NCAR more effective and an excellent place to work.
We encourage you to consider how we can collectively make the NSA better.
We will introduce the NSA Executive Committee and hold an open discussion.

The NSA is the NCAR Scientist Assembly and all scientific staff are
members. The NSA Executive Committee (NSA-EC) comprises scientists from all
NCAR labs and various career levels; its primary function is to coordinate
NSA activities and interface with NCAR and UCAR leadership. You can read
more about the NSA here: https://internal-ncar.ucar.edu/nsa.

These meetings will be on Zoom. Please register for one of the events:

    Monday, 9 Nov 2:30-4p MT (register here
<https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEqcOmoqDsqG90aMh2kU04nCiedeyV3LNiY>
)

    Monday 16 Nov 9-10:30a (register here
<https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcqdO2trTstGNUTXDLkJSoz6WdFjUEzYbU1>
)

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

While our hope is to have as free an exchange as possible, we recognize
inherent limitations of Zoom. To help facilitate discussion, we will share
Slido links for question submission prior to the events; please consider
adding questions or topics for discussion there and up-voting those you
favor.

We hope you can participate in at least one of the above events.

Best regards,

NSA-EC <https://internal-ncar.ucar.edu/nsa/nsa-executive-committee>