[Nsa] ASP Graduate Visitor 2021 program now accepting applications

Teresa Foster teresaf at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 5 08:05:11 MDT 2020

The Advanced Study Program is now accepting applications for our 2021
Graduate Visitor Program.

NCAR staff that would like to host a graduate visitor is required to
download and complete a nomination form. Students are also asked to
complete an online application form. Both of these forms can be found
here <https://asp.ucar.edu/graduate-visitors/graduate-visitor-program>
on our GVP website.

The application deadline is November 15, 2020.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Teresa

Teresa Foster

Advanced Study Program | Education & Outreach | Early Career Faculty Innovators

Phone: 303-497-1741

I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the Traditional
Territory of the Kalapuya Tribe whose homelands were in the Willamette
Valley of Western Oregon.