[Nsa] NCAR Deputy Director of Science and Strategic Planning Interviews

Andrew Newman anewman at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 6 09:02:00 MDT 2020

Dear NSA members,

NCAR has been conducting a search for a deputy director of science and
strategic planning (PD attached).  We have now reached the finalist stage
and there is an opportunity for the NSA to provide input to the search
committee on the finalists.  There are two candidates and the NSA will have
interviews on Friday 10 July and Tuesday 14 July at 11 am both days.  Along
with the NSA-EC, we are looking for up to an additional 20 interested NSA
members to attend the interviews.  If you are interested and able to attend
both interviews, please email Andy Newman (anewman at ucar.edu).  *We will
take the first 20 to express interest.*

We also invite everyone to provide feedback on a set of draft interview
questions before this Thursday (9 July) at noon.  The questions can be
found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t7e-MRff0t-ZlwylKwceFwadkQ9uzF2xTf76GBdPlmM/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Sincerely,