[Nsa] Workforce Management Plan survey - Please complete by March 6, 2020

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 25 09:39:42 MST 2020

NCAR/UCAR is seeking your input, via a very brief survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UCARWFSurveyInt>, as we develop a Workforce
Management Plan. This survey is a follow-up to the numerous workforce
planning sessions held over the past year. The Workforce Management Plan
creates a foundation for attracting, developing and retaining the ideal
talent to fulfill our goals over the next 5, 10, and 20 years, as outlined
in the NCAR and UCAR strategic plans. This plan will help us anticipate and
address future trends in our field; support interdisciplinary,
collaborative Earth System Science research to solve complex problems; and
create a welcoming, inclusive and vibrant culture for employees with
diverse identities, backgrounds, and work experiences.

As we develop this plan, we are interested to learn about the future
workforce needs of our labs, programs, and departments. This includes types
of skills, backgrounds and experience, or other factors that allow us to
strategically plan our desired workforce of the future.

To help with this initiative, we invite you to take this survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UCARWFSurveyInt> that asks about the
skills, identities/backgrounds, and any approaches or strategies you think
will support the evolution of work in your lab, program or department over
the next 5-10 and 10-20 years. Please complete this survey no later
than Friday,
March 6. Thank you very much for your participation in this important
initiative!

--
My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to

Scott Briggs
Administrator
Advanced Study Program
National Center For Atmospheric Research
303.497.1607