[Nsa] Fwd: Draft of NCAR’s Strategic Plan

Frank Flocke ffl at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 4 17:25:59 MDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the NSA-EC I would like to remind you to read the Draft Strategic Plan (DSP) distributed by the NCAR director’s office a week ago, and provide any feedback you might have, if you have not done so already.
This is important for the future of the organization.

The NSA EC has discussed whether it would make sense to have a meeting for the purpose of soliciting input for a “unified” NSA feedback document and we decided that this would likely not be an efficient way to use your time.

Instead, I would like to offer you an additional feedback channel through the NSA EC, in case you feel uncomfortable with submitting your feedback or comments through the official channels referenced in the original email below.

You may instead send an email to me or your lab representative on the NSA EC. We will anonymize your input, compile all comments into a single document and submit this through the official channels.

Thanks, and please don’t hesitate to contact any of us with any concerns or comments you may have regarding NSA matters.

Frank

for the NSA EC:

Rachel McCreary, Co-Chair (ECSA, CISL), Jimy Dudhia (MMM), Natasha Flyer (CISL), Andy Newman (RAL), Britt Stephens (EOL), Peter Lawrence (CGD), Rebecca Centeno (HAO)

https://internal-ncar.ucar.edu/nsa/nsa-executive-committee <https://internal-ncar.ucar.edu/nsa/nsa-executive-committee>