[Nsa] Fwd: Senior Scientist Presentations and Celebration

Rolando Garcia rgarcia at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 22 13:26:24 MDT 2008

Hi folks,

I am passing along the following message from Barb Petruzzi regarding a
get together to meet
and celebrate the new ESSL SS appointees.  I do not have an ESSL-only
option on the NSA mailing
list, so please ignore the message if you do not feel it pertains to
you. (But feel free to
come and join the party otherwise).  RSVP to Barb Petruzzi.

Thanks,

Rolando

Begin forwarded message:

Rolando R Garcia