[ncl-talk] How to convert the value of a NetCDF file to zero

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 25 20:05:58 MST 2024

Dave ... As always .... THX
-------------------------
Attached is an *untested* version of my original script with Dave's
suggested modifications. Again, I do not have a local NCL version so I can
not test it.

Note: because the WRF coordinate dimensions are curvilinear, the subscripts
may return a larger area than 1D coordinate variables. You may have to come
up with your own version.

Good Luck