[ncl-talk] Issue plotting map when using a topo image

Andrew Kren - NOAA Federal andrew.kren at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 16 20:36:28 MST 2024

Hi there,

Sorry to bother. I overlaid a topo image before plotting contours of radar
data. I followed several of the examples on the topo page. I was able to
get most of it working, but for some reason the image comes out on a
different orientation and the composited images are put on differently too,
while the labelbar is cut off the image. Is there a reason this would be
the case?

Below shows what it looked like after using a topo image:

--

Andrew Kren
Meteorologist