[ncl-talk] gsn_panel plot functions

MORICHETTI MAURO m.morichetti at pm.univpm.it
Mon Apr 22 02:11:46 MDT 2024

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with my script.

I'm using two sets of data to create a boxplot and an XY graph for 5 different case studies. The objective is to incorporate these two graphs into a panel plot similar to the example provided (rcp2p6_GPP.png).

I understand that the script is not structured optimally, as I combined two separate scripts into one. The current problem arises when I attempt to include the individual plots in the panel using a final loop. It seems that the function is retaining the individual plots, resulting in the absence of the panel plots.

I have attached the script and the data.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Mauro