[ncl-talk] Plot station points with markers having different colors and size with a label bar

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 16 15:42:04 MST 2023

Hi Anie,
Kunal is correct in recommending you change your setting of levels. In the NCL
example <https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/polyg_8_lbar.ncl>
that you copied and modified, the levels array is where you put your bin
values in, and the R array is where your values should go in. I have
modified your script to reflect those changes, and have attached the script
and resulting plot.
Any further questions should be sent to the ncl-talk email list.
Good luck!
Adam