[ncl-talk] Main title position

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Sat Apr 29 07:39:23 MDT 2023

Hi Zilore,

I don't really know why things are not working for you. I would note
however, that the units for tiMainOffsetYF are normalized device
coordinates (NDC), which range from 0..1 along the longest dimension (not
axis!) of the plot. A value of "-2.5" would be well outside the plot
region; perhaps NCL is ignoring such a large value?

Rick