[ncl-talk] About the Source Code for Two NCL Internal Functions

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 27 15:44:46 MDT 2023

Xiaoming, the source code for those functions is located within the *NCARG/NCL
main source code distribution*.  This is open source and free for public
downloading.  Please download from the NCL website, and search for those
functions.  They probably exist under slightly different file names within
the source code.