[ncl-talk] question about location via ncl

LIU Chang cliucv at connect.ust.hk
Wed Apr 5 21:34:04 MDT 2023

Dear NCL friends,

I have a question about locating the point in which region in a shapefile.
If I have some points with lat and lon information, and a country shapefile with its province information, may I get to know these points locate in which provinces?
The attachment is my shapefile and some points information.
It would be really appreciated if you could give me any suggestions.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Cecilia